Passion for People – Attention to detail – Excellent Communications – Ability to be Proactive
CMP is a dynamic and growing custom stainless steel manufacturer delivering design, fabrication, and installation services to our food processing customers. As a division of FPS (Food Process Solutions), we serve customers across Canada, The United States, and Internationally.
At CMP we strive to be one of the best places to work in Atlantic Canada. Culture is everything. We ensure our employees respect each other, respect our clients, and are collaborative in their approach to their daily workflow.
In this role you will be a member of the accounting department reporting to the CFO and will be responsible for the overall accounts payable cycle.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Matching of packing slips to supplier invoices
- Timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices
- Reconciliation of vender statements
- Preparation and posting of Visa expense reports
- Preparation of monthly cheque runs
- Follow up of Supplier enquiries on a timely basis
- Filing of supplier invoices
- Backup for answering phones
- Various other accounting related tasks as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with accounts payable or other related office experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to think ahead, proactively, with a high degree of attention to detail
- Sound planning, prioritizing and execution skills
- Ability to interact with customers, employees and suppliers in a professional manner
Salary: $37,000 – $45,000
How to Apply: Send Cover Letter and Resume via email to email@example.com and include Accounts Payable Technician in the subject line. We appreciate all candidate’s interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted