Technical Sales – Quebec & Ontario
Drive for Results – Tenacity – Hunter Salesman – Passion for People – Strategic Selling
CMP is a dynamic, and growing manufacturer of innovative and hygienic stainless-steel food processing equipment. We engineer food safety and are forging the future of food processing through our innovative and hygienic design. At CMP, consistent excellence customer service is planned. With our CMP Way set of processes, we exceed customer expectations from the first engagement with our customer as we work to understand their needs all the way through to start up and commissioning of our equipment.
Our employees respect each other, respect our clients, and are collaborative in their approach to their daily work flow. If you’re obsessed with customer service excellence, building equipment that keeps food safe, have a strong work ethic, and want to contribute to a positive work environment, then we’re your company. In return for your efforts you will be given a competitive salary and benefits package coupled with the opportunity for growth.
In this role, you will be a member of the Sales and Marketing Team reporting to the President. You will develop growth strategies and manage all aspects of the sales funnel for your assigned territory and other strategic pursuits assigned. You will build trusting relationships with clients and internal partners and pursue all business opportunities with energy.
You will contribute to the proposals process working with other members of the Technical Sales team to deliver professional winning proposals for your clients. You will clearly communicate client needs and develop a winning sales strategy to close on business opportunities. You will build knowledge and expertise in food processing solutions in order to deliver value to clients. You will be an ambassador of CMP; professional, trustworthy, energetic, and tenacious, with a hunger to drive business growth.
- Deliver business growth for assigned territories – managing all aspects of your sales funnel to achieve territory sales goals and year-over-year profitable revenue growth.
- Build strong, powerful, trusting relationships with clients, internal CMP team, and suppliers
- Actively search out new business opportunities with existing and new clients in your territory
- Clearly document client needs using CMP client scope documentation
- Review RFP and quote requests and work with the Technical Sales Inside team to ensure timely submittal of proposals
- Develop a winning proposal and selling strategy by leveraging your internal team members’ knowledge and experience
- Leverage your technical writing skills to differentiate the CMP solution to ensure selling success
- Build technical knowledge of our products and solutions to develop expertise in food processing technologies and innovations
- 10+ years of experience in a technical sales environment. Ideal candidate will have a B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering and have experience selling food processing equipment.
- Solution selling – trained and knowledgeable in solution selling techniques
- Customer focus – dedicated to meeting the requirements of internal and external customers
- Decision quality – makes good decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience
- Intellectual horsepower – bright, intelligent, deals with concepts and complexity comfortably
- Action oriented – enjoys hard work, seizes opportunities with energy
- Driven for results – can be counted on to exceed goals successfully, pushes for results
- Listening – practices active and attentive listening, has patience to fully uncover customer needs
- Strong communication and technical writing skills – ability to write clearly and persuasively
- Interpersonal Savvy – relates well to all kinds of people, uses diplomacy and tact
- Proficient in MS Office – ability to build PowerPoint presentations. AutoCAD and Inventor familiarity and/or proficiency a plus
- Fluently bilingual french and english – both written and spoken is imperative requirement
- Flexibility to travel within assigned geographical region and meet face time goals
How to Apply: Send cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com and include Technical Sales – Ontario & Quebec Application in the subject line. We appreciate all candidates interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.